- September 15, 2018
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: roku support
Mirroring an iPhone is a great way to take the experience of gaming and films on the big screen. Apple company has various restrictions on their product, so mirroring is not easy on the iPhone and iPad. But now some apps came in the App store which supports the TV, they demand only Apple TV. I will discuss how to you mirror iPhone/iPad to Roku?
You can connect iPhone and iPad to Roku and mirror also to TV, but movies are saved in your mobile then you can see movies via mirroring in your bedroom or with your family anytime. Apps are the best choice to stream your iPhone and television
Detailed Guide on How to Mirror iPhone/iPad to Roku
Nowadays mirroring is necessary for every mobile phone due to fast technology. I am already discussed why people need to mirror in their iPhone and iPad. Now give you a detailed guide on how to connect your iPhone to Roku.
To commence with, firstly go to “network” and connect your Roku with your WiFi connection but your iPhone should be connected.
- Later on, Roku play device is necessary to set up. Then go to “settings” and click on “system” then click on “system update”. After complete, this procedure checks your device version whether that is latest or not. It does not then update it.
- Then go back to “system” click on “screen mirroring” and enable Roku mirroring features.
After set up the Roku play device, now you can mirror your mirror your iPhone to Roku.
Now download the Roku app from the Apple app store and launch with your device.
- It will automatically display the device which is available when you open the app.
- Then connect your TV and start mirroring.
Now you can see videos, images, and music on your TV via streaming, and you can also choose movies from the app and watch. You and your family can enjoy watching movies on the larger screen. But here is one condition your iPhone and TV connect with the same network.
Issues You May Face With Screen Mirroring
There are some issues that you can face because the Roku is the newly developed product in the market.
- First of all your video can take some time to play. At this time, just wait for some time till processing and don’t take tension.
- You can also face the lag problem for example gap between visuals and audio of the video you are streaming.
- Mirroring function can stop, at that time check your screen ON or OFF.
- Sometimes mirroring does not work whilst you streaming iPhone to Roku. In that case, turn off and repeat the all steps again.
If you do not use the Roku then you can try some different method such as using Apowermirror. Firstly, download the application in your laptop and connect your iPhone or iPad to the laptop via airplay by connecting with the same WiFi network. Then start streaming devices screen on PC.
Hence, Roku is a safe and secure method of mirroring with your iPhone/iPad. It is easy to use and good for Apple users because Roku gives the good features. Now people can enjoy a large range of features.
For any further assistance, you can contact our experts at our Roku customer service and get instant support.