- July 27, 2018
- Posted by: roku
- Category: roku support
Roku device is streaming player. It is a popular brand that has developed with advanced features. It can play any type of media content that includes the high definition. In addition, the Roku device gives you the number of audio and video content on your TV. The quality of your streaming device also depends on the internet connection you are using. If your Roku device creating playback problems, then you have to check your internet connection signal strength. Click on the Roku Com Link for more solutions.
In addition, there are several playback Roku issues users can face:
- Video cannot play in high quality.
- Unable to play video on any channel.
- Roku remote does not work properly.
1. Video cannot play in high quality
This issue can be easily solved, guidance can make your work easier. For possible reasons, you may face this issue. Therefore, we are providing you with a step-by-step guide to dealing with your Roku issues:
- Connect your Roku device to a high-quality internet connection.
- You have to reduce the use of another device which is currently connected to the related connection.
2. Unable to play video on any channel
- Follow the steps to solve this problem.
- Go to Setting and check your network connection first.
- Then connect your device to the internet connection.
- If you will get internet connection busy with another device, then reduce the other devices from your internet connection.
- Later, you must restart both router and Roku player devices.
- Open the Roku setting to reboot your Roku streaming device.
- Done, try running another video when both devices are on.
3. Roku remote does not work properly
Roku device gives a Remote control to command itself by the user. If your remote control is creating a problem, here are the reasons and their solutions:
Occasionally the cause of the remote does not work properly, in this situation there is a signal problem, which can try to move your device in the right direction.
Other reason, low power or dead batteries for this issue, reinstall the new battery in the remote.
Well, these are common issues and we hope that you’ve got a solution to your common problems with the Roku device. If you are facing another problem with this player then go to roku.com/link help and get more solutions from our experts.
How to use Roku web browser
A web browser is a way to surf the web on Roku. Relax and enjoy your favorite sites from finance, news, sports and more. Using Google, you can find your favorite images and sites. Let’s discuss the step to use the Roku web browser:
- If you want to browse on Roku, then access the Roku Channel Store to download the new application for web streaming at that point.
- Then go to the channel store and type browser.
- In addition, the channel list will display all web browsers voluntarily.
- Now choose a web browser and tap on the install option.
- Once the app is fully downloaded, open the app and type in the content want to search.
Check these Roku web browsers to use
Use the web browser content for sport, weather, finance, entertainment, news and more.
- Browser X is an excellent app that provides clickable links to the web page, not just the screenshots display of web pages.
- In addition, Browser X’s home page will allow you to choose different links like Fox News, Google News, CNN, ABC News.
- You can now enter the URL directly by clicking the * button.
- Also, there are options to make any web page “favorites” or landing page.
- If the page loads, you can use the directional key in the remote to move from one link to the next link.
- If you want to load that link, then press the link.
- Use the up and down directional arrows for the page scroll.
- Apart from this, Browser X is certainly one of the best ways to surf the web on Roku and enjoy all its good content.
We hope you are satisfied with the above detail. For more guidance, you can visit Roku Com Link Support. Our experts are available 24*7 to deal with your concerns.