- August 10, 2018
- Posted by: roku
- Category: roku support
Roku com link account is very important for users using the Roku device. This account stores all the information about the channel you are streaming. To add to it is very important. As a result of managing your Roku account, if you have forgotten the Roku com link email id or password. As well as get the necessary account notifications. So you have the power to have a unique password that no one can make any problems with your account.
Steps to recover Email Id or Password
Simple and easy step to edit your email address or password for Roku com link account-
- Firstly, open the homepage Roku.com/link on your smartphone or computer.
- If necessary, log in to your account now.
- In addition, open the account information and click on the updated option in that list.
- Make the changes you want to update and click save change at the end.
Reset Roku com link Email Id or Password:
In case you forgot your password for the Roku account, then follow these steps to reset your password-
Note: In case you want to reset the password and change Roku Email, you will need to know that email address, as well as access to that email account.
- Open the home page Roku.com/link and use the reset password option on your computer or smartphone.
- On the assumption, you see the account page instead of forgetting the password page, and then you are automatically signed in to the Roku account.
- Also, click the welcome menu and click on sign out option.
- After that, you will see the Forgot Password page, where you have to enter the email address of your account.
- Click submit option. The recovery email will be forwarded to your email address which you mentioned earlier.
- Click the link you noted in the recovery email, will be valid for one hour.
- Also, create a new password and click the submit button.
- Finally, you are also successful in changing your password as well as signing in to your account.
How to change Email Address or Password
To change your account Email or Password:
- Visit MyRoku on your computer or smartphone.
- In case prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- In the Account info section, click or tap the Update button.
- After making any changes, choose Save Change.
If you are still experiencing problems with any problem or Roku device or Roku.com/link account, then you can get help from our experts.